Join Our Team
To Design, Implement, measure, monitor and report quality and Safety matters at all business areas of AMIT Engineering and ensure all staff including our contractors comply with our company policy and follow the best industrial practice at workplace according to the international Quality and Safety standards.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
- Define Safety, Quality and Environmental policies for AMIT Engineering
- Check the quality of service and products of AMIT business.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory rules and procedures of certifying authorities.
- Ensure the overhaul cleanness of workplace and employees for the entire AMIT business areas.
- Setting up standards to achieve “Zero” incidents/accidents workplace.
- Keep the work- places as per standard and report if there is any markable incident/accident.
- Ensure compliance to HSE policy in accordance with ISO and other regulatory bodies.
- Create safety and quality awareness to all employees across AMIT network.
- Ensure workplace safety has been strictly implemented, monitored, and measured.
- Communicate and report safety incidents to the top management.
- Report to respective department if found any deviation from the standard operation.
- Design and implement quality and safety procedures and documents including SOP and KPIs for each dept.
- Carry out a Risk analysis and report to management on a monthly basis.
- Periodic inspection of company vehicles has been done.
- Schedule audit for each department and ensure process and procedures are documented and practiced as documented.
- Issue NCR for non-compliance and take CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) to avoid recurrence.
- Any bachelor’s degree in Business/ any technical trades (preferable).
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- HSE/QMS/IMS (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO
- 45001:2018) certifications.
- Valid NEBOSH/IOSH Certifications mandatory
- Minimum 8-10 Years’ experience in quality control or safety management position.
- Sound knowledge of International/ Industrial best practice and policies
- Workplace health & safety procedure
- Awareness of Quality and Environmental policy
- Overall business awareness of all departments of AMIT
- Knowledge of international Quality and Safety standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Strategic/critical thinking.
- Attentional to Detail and Quality
- Problem Solving
- Planning and organizing.
- Effective Communication Skill
Please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.)