Join Our Team
Internal audit manager is saddled with the task of managing internal audit assignments for an organization or company. They involve around making recommendations to correct financial anomalies and positioning of the organization for long-term success. The Internal Audit Manager will perform audits of the organization’s financial and information systems, assessing compliance with applicable standards and guidelines and sufficiency of internal controls.
- Oversee the work of entry-level and contract auditors.
- Audits the company’s financial records, statements, and reports, verifying accuracy and consistency as well as company’s information systems, assessing compliance with data security and storage requirements.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies by providing short and long-term planning. Also reviews internal controls, policies, and procedures for effectiveness.
- Drafts and presents reports of findings and analysis; identifies and recommends revisions and improvements to accounting practices and procedures.
- Assist to develop the organization’s yearly audit plan
- Handle audit assignments, review all paperwork and audit reports prepared by other auditors
- Help to verify the exactness of different financial situations as they relate to liabilities, assets, expenditures, receipts, and other transactions.
- Work with the management to resolve issues that may have been identified through audit findings
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and reporting and information systems security.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Extremely proficient with accounting software.
- Strong Leadership ability – be confident and bold.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- 5-8 years of Internal Audit experience required.
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation preferred.
Audit company experience personnel preferred.
The package for desired position is 8-10k and the candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing implementation consultation and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades, and customizations
- Proficient in using SQL query, views, and stored procedures.
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One
- Prepare well-structured presentations, large workshops, training, and client presentations.
- Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Assist in system implementation activities of data migration and training.
- Work with support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Successful completion of a university degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems.
- At least 3-4 years' experience in an ERP implementation role, in SAP Business One.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; collaborative, adaptive person and very personable
- Fluent in SAP processes including HANA, SQL, SAP Cloud, and Basis.
- A critical thinker who leads with agility.
- Fluency in interfaces and cloud computing.
Confident in business case development and business process analysis.
For the desired position, the salary package is 5-8k. Candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Achieve the revenue sales targets and ensure productive trade engagement by maintaining and developing business relationships within the assigned account portfolio and territory and to manage sales activities in various Marine products and service in the domain of Navigation, Communication, Entertainment, Automation etc…
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
- Serve customer by selling AMIT marine products and services.
- Build relationship, develop, and implement effective sales initiatives/plans with assigned accounts to increase market share and revenue.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning.
- To identify, evaluate and capitalize on new business opportunities within portfolio and market segment
- Organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customer.
- Preparation of bill of materials, proposal, and documentation.
- Achieve set targets (monthly/quarterly) and enhance sales channels and increase domestic market.
- Any degree/Diploma in business/ engineering.
- 2 or more Years’ experience in the similar post.
- Experience on marine products,
- Accounts knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Ability to source new business opportunities and manage high revenue potential accounts
- Awareness of NAVCOM / Marine Entertainment, Automation equipment’s
- Hands on experience working on ERP platform, MS Office
- UAE Driving License.
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Organizing for results
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Technical skills
- Product/Business knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
Please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com.
(Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.)