Join Our Team
To Achieve the revenue sales targets and ensure productive trade engagement by maintaining and developing business relationships within the assigned account portfolio and territory and to manage sales activities in various Marine products and service in the domain of Navigation, Communication, Entertainment, Automation etc…
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
- Serve customer by selling AMIT marine products and services.
- Build relationship, develop, and implement effective sales initiatives/plans with assigned accounts to increase market share and revenue.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning.
- To identify, evaluate and capitalize on new business opportunities within portfolio and market segment
- Organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customer.
- Preparation of bill of materials, proposal, and documentation.
- Achieve set targets (monthly/quarterly) and enhance sales channels and increase domestic market.
- Any degree/Diploma in business/ engineering.
- 2 or more Years’ experience in the similar post.
- Experience on marine products,
- Accounts knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Ability to source new business opportunities and manage high revenue potential accounts
- Awareness of NAVCOM / Marine Entertainment, Automation equipment’s
- Hands on experience working on ERP platform, MS Office
- UAE Driving License.
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Organizing for results
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Technical skills
- Product/Business knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
Please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.)